CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:04:38+00:002011 Mercedes-Benz ML550 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-08T23:04:38+00:00
- Ck engine oil level,p/s fluid level and coolant level and are good, ck w/s washer fluid and refill.
- Remove panel and ck hose and nozzles,found ck valve came apart and has small crack. Repair as best ablle,able, happens again will need hose.
- Test tailgate open and close,found intermittent open circuit in hydraulic pump, will need pump. Note there is surface rust on pump but no water standing in area,possible water leak. 2.50 hr to replace pump and bleed system.
- svc fee
SANDY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/7/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-01T23:01:43+00:002013 Mercedes-Benz C250 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-01T23:01:43+00:00
- lf 4mm lr 3mm rf 3mm rr 2mm Replace frt and rear brake rotors and pads and sensors.
- svc fee
SHANNEIL W. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/31/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:02:08+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:02:08+00:00
- Check and found broken wire to rear wear sensor, repaired wire.
- Connect sds and ck faults, found faults for both catalytic converter efficiency are insufficient needs catalytic converters,faults for cylinder 3 misfire,check and needs ignition coil and sparkplugs.
- Perform 4 wheel alignment
- Replace during cat conv replacement due to being siezed in cat.
- Replace engine air filters during sparkplug replacement.
- Replace left and right catalytic converters after diagnosis of cel.
- Replace o2 sensor during cat conv replacement due to being siezed in cat.
- Replace sparkplugs and cylinder 3 ignition coil after diagnosis of cel.
- Test tomorrow and determine possible faulty antenna. Client advised and no repair.
DEVIN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-25T23:00:32+00:002007 Mercedes-Benz R350 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-25T23:00:32+00:00
- Remove and replace passenger headlight bulb vehicle is now offering has design
- Trains and field oil and replace filter along with technician noted the vehicle has power steering leak vehicle is low on power steering fluid when brought in topped off power steering fluid notice the leak is in line of power steering pump and the power steering pump itself along was it the trans cooler lines leaking and the oil cooler housing is leaking
CAROL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/24/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-15T23:01:24+00:002006 Mercedes-Benz S430 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-15T23:01:24+00:00
- Check squeaking noise in front and found left front lower ball joint noisy, other joints check good at this time.
- Ffunction ck headlights and working correctly at this time, check for faults and no related faults found.
- svc fee
BILL C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-20T23:03:07+00:002008 Mercedes-Benz C300 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-20T23:03:07+00:00
- tech cleaned out clogged up drain lines that was causing sun roof to leak water into floor board.. floor board had lots of water took trim pieces and other accessories needed to get under carpet,vacuum and run fans to dry vehicle. Onnect sds ck and clear faults,testdrive and no messages in cluster,all systems seem to work at this time.
JUSTIN H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:02:22+00:002013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-09T22:02:22+00:00
- SPRING – Remove & Replace – Both Sides,Air Spring – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIMED – ALL MAINTENANCE @ 12 MONTHS – Required Service Work Only
- SVC FEE
JIMMY S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/8/2020